Digital Sales Process & Tactics Micro-Workshop September 4th-5th
This course is perfect for Internet, BDC, Sales, and General Managers. Attendees will learn time-tested and proven processes to ensure market-leading performance. If you desire higher customer engagement rates, more appointments, more sales and more profit, then this course is for you.
Summary of key concepts covered during this 2-day course is:
- Creation of an exceptional customer experience to differentiate your dealership from the run of the mill dealerships in the market.
- Establish the best operational structure and explore what can make you the most effective leader to your prospects and fellow team members.
- Development of efficient yet effective processes and work habits because it’s essential so keep in contact with customers for the short and long-term.
- Understanding creative communication tactics – email, phone, text, chat, video, handwritten notes, and social networking.
- Review of new technologies (CRM, mobile, etc.) to ensure productivity.
- Establish both financial and performance metrics for outstanding sales results and ROI.
September 4th-5th – Lexington, Ky
Our Digital Sales Process & Tactics Micro-Workshop will teach you essential elements your dealership will need to achieve immediate and long-term success with the Automotive Internet.
We limit attendance, so you have the right amount of group interaction and individual focus. Don’t miss this unique opportunity to re-energize your processes and communication tactics to make this your best year yet!
Workshop Trainer – David Kain
When he isn’t helping good people become great salespeople, David Kain is pursuing another of his life’s great passions: mountain biking.
He grew up learning that a car life was a good life, from his father, sisters, and brothers (he is one of 9). David has been both general manager and Dealer Partner of Jack Kain Ford, where he remains a partner today.
His work in internet sales speaks for itself. He co-founded FordDirect.com, the dealer/factory owned joint venture that is the website and lead provider to Ford and Lincoln dealers. He served there as Chief Operating Officer from startup until Kain Automotive was born.
Because of this passion and wealth of knowledge, David is an active speaker at many industry events – including the NADA Convention, Innovative Dealer Summit, Driving Sales Executive Summit, and Digital Dealer. Notable speaking engagements include the Mercedes Benz Sales Conference in Shanghai, China and Fenabrave’ in Sao Paulo, Brazil. His favorite gig so far was being the featured International Speaker at the AADA Convention in Australia.
David shares his unique perspectives by writing articles for industry publications such as Ward’s Dealer Business, Dealer Success and hosts the popular show Kain & Co. on the CBT Automotive Network.
Working in a family business has taught David a lot about himself. As a father, his great joy comes from simply observing his own daughter excel, inspiring her classes. As a husband, David has learned that although he might “run the business,” his wife is still the boss.
Schedule of Events
The training will start at 9:00 am both days and conclude at 4:00 pm. We won’t exhaust you with needless banter. This will allow you to relax and enjoy all the activities in and around town.