Digital Sales Process & Tactics Micro-Workshop September 17th-18th
This course is perfect for Internet, BDC, Sales, and General Managers. Attendees will learn time-tested and proven processes to ensure market-leading performance. If you desire higher customer engagement rates, more appointments, more sales and more profit, then this course is for you.
Summary of key concepts covered during this 2-day course is:
- Creation of an exceptional customer experience to differentiate your dealership from the run of the mill dealerships in the market.
- Establish the best operational structure and explore what can make you the most effective leader to your prospects and fellow team members.
- Development of efficient yet effective processes and work habits because it’s essential so keep in contact with customers for the short and long-term.
- Understanding creative communication tactics – email, phone, text, chat, video, handwritten notes, and social networking.
- Review of new technologies (CRM, mobile, etc.) to ensure productivity.
- Establish both financial and performance metrics for outstanding sales results and ROI.
September 17th-18th – Lexington, Ky
Our Digital Sales Process & Tactics micro-workshop will teach you essential elements your dealership will need to achieve immediate and long-term success with the Automotive Internet.
We limit attendance, so you have the right amount of group interaction and individual focus. Don’t miss this unique opportunity to re-energize your processes and communication tactics to make this your best year yet!
Workshop Trainer – Chelsea Stillwell
Chelsea is an exceptional talent in our business and brings a unique perspective as a millennial to our training. Having been involved in digital success throughout her career she gains valuable insight in helping dealers with their Digital Marketing.
Chelsea is our Client Success Director and oversees our Online Training Website, Digital Marketing, and Social Media. Most importantly she manages our client web based training to review Mystery Shops and Internet Process Performance Reviews. She has extensive experience in working with our most successful clients and will ensure you have all the attention you need to understand how to make all these strategies and tactics work for your dealership.
Schedule of Events
The training will start at 9:00 am both days and conclude at 4:00 pm. We won’t exhaust you with needless banter. This will allow you to relax and enjoy all the activities in and around town.